Georgia has many private and public Universities that offer medical education opportunities to local and International students. The medical Universities in Georgia aim to develop future doctors that are equipped with both theoretical and practical knowledge to take good care of patients.
Medical Universities In Georgia’s Accreditation and International Recognition
Georgia is a member of the Bologna process and European Higher Education Area, therefore the degrees issued by Medical Universities in Georgia are recognized both in Europe and in the US.
Local Accreditation and Recognition:
All listed Medical Universities are accredited by the Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia. As of 2020 when this post was updated, all these universities have National Centre for Education Quality Enhancement (EQE)‘s recognition.
Global Accreditation/International Recognition:
These Top Medical Universities In Georgia are members of the following organizations.
- World Health organization (WHO) The World Health Organization’s World Directory of Medical Schools (WDOMS)
- National Medical Commission (Formerly Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) therefore Medical students who graduate from Georgia are eligible to apply for United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) and residency in the United States of America.
- United Nations Organization (UNO)
- International Association of Universities (IAU)
- European universities Association (EUA)
- European Association of International Education (EAIE)
- World Federation of Medical Education (WFME)
- Association of Medical Education of Europe (AMEE)
- European Credit Transfer System (ECTS)
- These Medical Universities In Georgia are recognized by Australian Medical Council’s list of medical schools
admission Requirements for International Students
In order to get Admission at Medical Universities in Georgia (Country), simply fill our Application form or send all the required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org .
List of the required documents:
- Copy of the passport;
- High School Certificate or BA degree Diploma (for MA degree applicants) along with transcript;
- Application fee payment receipt.
- Video Interview (Contact us for sample)
- Application Status:
Students below the age of 18 are required to also present a copy of their Birth Certificate and power of attorney from their authorizing parents/guardian.
For Transfer Students:
Students from other Universities outside of Georgia are required to present original copy of their transcript and their syllabus from the present University from which they desire to transfer from to the Medical University In Georgia. Also, the student is expected to fulfill the general requirement listed above before the University can review their admission application.
When an International student passes the Video Interview by the Medical University’s Admission Board, the student shall be issued his/her placement letter from the University. Issuance of the placement letter usually take 1 to 7 work days depending on the University. On the basis of the signed placement letter, the student shall apply for Recognition at the National Centre for Education Quality Enhancement and receive his/her order of Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia.
From moment of passing the Interview, the whole enrollment process will take Minimum 3 weeks (EQE Express Package) and Maximum 7 weeks (EQE Normal package). Duration largely depends on the process fee paid by the student to the EQE.
UG has no deadline for admission. However, the University has two intakes. Students can get admission to either join Fall Academic Session (September batch) or the Spring Academic Session (February/March batch).
Clients share their experience
Need our Help to decide which University is best for you?
Please call us:
We would love to see how we can help you solve your neck and back problems in the best pain free methods
When you finish making your application, be sure to follow us on Social Media.